- Naturally grown without chemical pesticides and fertilizers
- Ethically produced – we pay fair trade prices to our farmers
- 100% Arabica Ground Coffe, single origin of mixed varieties – Yellow Bourbon, Red Bourbon, Pink Bourbon, Catuai and Catimore
- Weight :200g ground coffee sealed in a foil bag with a one-way, degassing valve
- Available in light, medium and dark roasts
- Product of Thailand
Which Roast Is For You?
- Light Roast: Most tea drinkers or specialty coffee drinkers would prefer this roast. The taste is pleasant and mild. One can savour the beans’ natural flavour of sour, bitter and sweet. When drip- brewed, it has the consistency of dark tea but flavoured with coffee essence.
Use 2 to 4 rounded teaspoons of ground coffee for every 6oz cup of hot water (just below boiling point).
Store in an airtight container, either in a cool dry place or in your freezer. Use within two weeks of opening.