- Naturally grown without chemical pesticides and fertilizers
- Ethically produced – we pay fair trade prices to our farmers
- 100% Arabica, single origin of mixed varieties – Yellow Bourbon, Red Bourbon, Pink Bourbon, Catuai and Catimor
- Weight :200g ground coffee sealed in a foil bag with a one-way, degassing valve
- Available in light, medium and dark roasts
- Product of Thailand
Which Roast Is For You?
- Medium Roast: The Abonzo medium roast appeals to most coffee drinkers who need a stronger kick. With a strong aroma and body, the medium roast is bitter and slightly smoky but it still retains a hint of sweetness.
Use 2 to 4 rounded teaspoons of ground coffee for every 6oz cup of hot water (just below boiling point).
Store in an airtight container, either in a cool dry place or in your freezer. Use within two weeks of opening.